Week 3: Badges

Well, I received my first badge, I guess this means it is official. I am either making it work or trying hard enough to make it work. Either way, I am pumped to receive my first badge. In that spirit, I was trying to read more online about badges and specific challenges.  In trying to tie in one of the tools for the week, I found a quick blurb on LinkedIn that discussed the benefits and challenges of using digital badges. I have linked that article for you here. 

It is an interesting take on badges in reference to recognizing competency achievement. It specifically references competency-based learning and assessment, so it expanded my knowledge and understanding in that area as well. Have a read!

https://api.badgr.io/public/assertions/42SCm9UbQVydY71iE4DW0w?identity__email=ahaggard%40fsu.edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Online Life

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion