Week 5: Privacy

While this week we are discussing a variety of topics, I always tend to resonate with one and do a deeper dive. I spent a little time searching for some articles regarding privacy in Web 2.0. I came across some good articles from reputable sources which I thought would be great for sharing in a blog this week. Nothing like a little additional reading for anyone interested, but I do love sharing good content when I find it and I have started to use this blog world to do so. 😊



Would love to hear if anyone reads one of these what your thoughts are. The Harvard Gazette article was from 2017 so six years might seem a little dated on the topic, but still good content. The New York Times article is from 2019 so newer, but still a lot has changed since both were published. Always good additional food for thought though! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion

Week 4: Online Life