Week 7: Tools Tools Tools

Double blog post day, but I am IN IT! 

One of the aspects I love most about this class are all of the tools we are introduced to. Whether we use them or not, we become aware of them and have an opportunity to see how they would work for us whether scholarly or professionally. If you follow my blogs at all, you would have seen last week where I became familiar with MindMeister... YOU GUYS... I love this tool and it is now saving me in a work project. 

I work in Student Conduct and Community Standards and we have a pretty in depth process for all of our resolution options. We are trying to create a visual that would assist with the general functionality of all applicable processes. Ding ding ding... enter from stage left MindMeister (clap clap clap). 

I have been working all morning on creating the visual and I have to say, I would have never known about this tool if not for this course. Now, I could have potentially found in through some lengthy Google searches, but what is the fun in that. Shout out to our weekly tools for coming through in a big way professionally for me this week. 

I would love to hear if anyone else has used any of the tools for professional reasons... general curiosity. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Online Life

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion