Week 11: Prezi

As we near the end of the semester, I have been trying to reflect on some of the Web 2.0 tools I utilized a lot before this course and not recognizing they were classified as tools for online learning and community. One particular tool I used a lot throughout my master’s program was Prezi. I used Prezi because it was PowerPoint on steroids – interactive and different capabilities. I bring up Prezi because I do not use Prezi anymore for work or school, however I could see it being useful in throughout this course in some capacity.

Does anyone still use Prezi, has anyone ever used Prezi?

I just tried to login into Prezi to see old presentations and I have no idea which email I used for it, sigh. I believe it was my Colorado State email address but alas I will share with you why I believe it could still be a useful Web 2.0 tool especially for learning.

Prezi allows you to invite team members to presentations, you can choose your current role – business, educator, student, or other – you can create presentations, infographics, record a video, and even explore their examples, AND they have a lot of reusable presentations. This is like Canva meets PowerPoint meets Google Forms. There are a multitude of possibilities for presenting. So, if you have never tried it – here is my Prezi plug to do so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion

Week 4: Online Life