Week 9: Threads

Welcome back from respite week - look at us, are we refreshed?! I for one, did little to no engagement online at all last week which was beautiful. But low and behold, we got introduced to another social media platform, Zuckerberg just can't stop, huh. 

Insert the new platform, Threads. Full transparency, I have not downloaded it yet. I love Instagram and use it for personal use a lot but I am not sure I am ready to connect it to Threads. From what I have read, it is the text-based conversation app for Instagram. I visualize that as being Zuckerberg's form of Twitter, which is probably why Elon Musk wanted to meet him for a cage match. Here nor there, I have been seeing a ton of articles regarding the platform so wanted to share those with you here: 


I am also curious if any one has already joined Threads and engaged on the platform. I am always open to someone talking me into it 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Online Life

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion