Week 12: And Just Like That

Here we are, last blog post of the summer semester. The title of the blog post is a nod to the show And Just Like That, aka Sex and the City... catchy to end things with the phrase "and just like that" so thus it is here to end. 

I say end because I don't know if I will pick up blogging in another space, or if there will be a reason to engage in this way moving forward. Given my profession, I try to keep a low internet presence on information that some individuals would like to read about me but shouldn't. I can see how this is a healthy journalistic way to share thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc., so in a way I will miss the space. 

I thought the best way to recap the semester and all that took place in the Web 2.0 sphere would be to highlight all the tools I engaged with and letting you know my favorites. 

Tools: 

  • Blogger
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Google Maps
  • Feeder
  • Badgr
  • Slack 
  • Reddit
  • Padlet
  • Trello
  • Mind Meister
  • Framapad
Drumroll please for the favorites....
Blogger! Twitter! Mind Meister!

Blogger and Twitter mostly because it is what I engaged in weekly, but mind meister took the cake for me. I have been using mind meister professionally and now for dissertation writing, so BIG win there. 

I would be interested to know what others engaged with this semester and potentially their favorites as well. It has been a pleasure engaging with you all this summer. BEST!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: Week 1

Week 4: Your Thoughts, Internet Exhaustion

Week 4: Online Life